- Tournament Info: All CPCP events play No Limit Texas Hold 'Em Poker. Each regional tournament will consist of 500 players, and of those 500 players the Top 5 finishers will continue on to represent their school at the College Poker National Championship™. Each regional tournament will have a prize pool of nearly $100,000, which is collected, controlled and dispersed solely by each host gaming establishment. All tournament entry fees must be paid directly to the hosting facility.
- Tournament Payouts: On Average, the first place finisher will receive 18% of the total prize pool; 2nd (14%), 3rd (10%), 4th (7%), 5th (5%), 6th (3%), 7th-10th (2%), 11th-20th (1.5), 21st –30th (1%), 31st-50th (.5%). All tournament winnings will be paid immediately upon conclusion of tournament by the host gaming establishment. Also, invitations to the College Poker National Championship™ event will be presented to you on camera following the conclusion of the tournament.
- Tournament Operation: All direction, operation, and decisions of CPCP tournaments are under the sole authority of the host gaming establishment.
- Lost Results: It is CPCP's responsibility to keep a record of all tournament results. If results are not entered on the College Poker Championships website, or are lost as a result of technical difficulty, the host gaming establishment’s records will be used to update the player rankings.
- Calling for the clock procedures: Once a certain amount of time has passed and a clock is called on a player, that player will be given one minute to make a decision. When the minute is over, there will be a 10-second countdown. When the countdown is over, the player's hand will be lost.
- Rulings: The host gaming establishment will provide floor persons to monitor the event, and that floor person’s decision during all rulings are final.
- Cellular phones: Any player who desires to use a cell phone must leave the table.
- Chips: All player chips must be visibly displayed at all times.
- Voice Calls: All verbal declarations in turn are binding.
** CPCP camera and production crews will be stationed around the host gaming establishment and these individuals will not assist you in any way. Please direct all questions to host gaming establishment personnel. **